After playing Minecraft for a long time, you might want to change, modify or add various things to your game (to make it more interesting).
Minecraft mods are exactly what you need to do this. Minecraft Mods have become very famous these days and has the capability to completely change the way it looks.
However, this is not only about how your it will look, these mods will also help you develop and enhance your creativity in many ways. Also in addition, these mods will completely refresh the game so you do not get bored with the same game-play and style.
So, if you are bored and tired of the same old Minecraft now is the right time to look for modifications. There are lots of options that offer various changes and styles and if you are unsure of what to get, let me enlighten you about some of the best options that you can go for.
1. Too Many Items Mod : This mod introduces very unique, yet helpful features like; easy access to everything inside the game. You get to have full access simply by scrolling through a list of items, blocks, unnatural and natural blocks, foods and much more.
Apart from this, this mod also offer various features like, Preset time change ability,
Game-mode change ability, Change of game difficulty, Delete option, filling of health and food, Weather toggling system etc.
2. Millenaire Mod NPC Village : This specific mod is so far considered to the most popular NPC mod. This mod enables you to add NPC villages to your game along with the capability to interact with the NPCs and upgrade the village into a town. In return, they prepare wool and cobblestone for you.
3. Minecraft Planes Mod : As the name suggests this mod gives you wings! Here you can soar above the world of Minecraft on a plane exploring and competing with your friends in an air shooting. However, if you are the non violent kind you can also use the planes for cargo transportation.
4. Aether Mod : If you think your regular Minecraft has become too easy for you, now is the perfect time to try this Mod. The popular saying "Looks can be deceiving" applies well for this Mod. For all its twists and turns this Mod is a pretty interesting place to be, but also be prepared to annoyed, like islands going on forever and while pigs and moas are the key to getting around, both of them are very much hard to come across.
5. Pig Grinder mod : Another fun mod where you would want to stick around just because how silly it is. This mod allows you to craft a Grinder which attaches itself to a pig allowing you grind out the pork from the pig. When you craft the grinder and get it attached to a pig, it drains the pork from the dead body of the pig and the pig explodes.
There are various other Minecraft mods to go with, but the above mentioned ones are the quite popular and entertaining. So if you are bored with how your Minecraft works and want to get a change, feel free to use any of these and have fun gaming!
If you want Minecraft for free click here and complete it to download your premium account: